Search This Blog

09 November, 2011

Spicy Pumpkin Bean Dip

I thought that the enchiladas were good, but this was amazing!
I had to make myself stop eating this it was so good!
Different than any bean dip I've ever had before, that's for sure, but really good!

I had pumpkin bean mixture left over from the enchiladas and didn't want to waste it
so I used the rest of that.  Probably about 2 C left.

-ADD-

1 Can Rotel rinsed and strained- minus the spoon full that I used in the orginal recipe
1/2 Can Green enchilada sauce- left over from the enchiladas
Seasoned with S & P and garlic powder.
Puree all together in the food processor.
Heat, dollop with a good spoon full of sour cream and serve with tortilla chips!


2 comments:

Cory Lynn said...

It's a pumpkin bonanaza

Alysnlee said...

Have pumpkin! Must eat!