Search This Blog

13 July, 2011

Ponzu marinated Pork Chops with Pepper Stir Fry and Sweet Chili Rice Noodles


I was craving some Asian food today so the pork chops I had out to defrost were thrown into the Asian mix.  My favorite part of this meal is the pepper stir fry.  I could have just had that for dinner and been completely satisfied.  The noodles and pork were just the side dishes for the peppery goodness.

::Pepper Stir Fry::
1 Orange Pepper
1 Green Pepper
1 Onion
2 Cloves Garlic
1 Tsp. Crushed Red Pepper Flake
Slice all and saute together in a little bit of olive oil and sesame oil just until the peppers are tender but still have a bite.  Season in the pan with Agave Syrup and Soy Sauce to taste.  DElicious!!!!


::Ponzu marinated Pork Chops::
4 Boneless Center Cut Pork Chops
1 C Ponzu Sauce
Marinate in refrigerator for at least a couple hours and grill!


::Sweet Chili Rice Noodles::
Rice Noodles cooked per instruction on the package, rinse and return to pan.  Add in Sweet Chili Sauce and Soy Sauce to taste. 

Garnish with some chopped scallions and you have your self an Asian meal that will satisfy!!!  Well, it did me at least!!!  I hope you enjoy!!! 

No comments: