Search This Blog

27 November, 2011

Cheesy Mushroom Panini

I made the bread because we had some left over yeast from making my Grandmother's yeast rolls for Thanksgiving. It turned out like a focaccia w/ roasted garlic, mozzarella, provolone and parmesan cheeses in it. I want to make it again before blogging because I was deliriously tired and I'm not really sure how I made it. Oops! But at least it was a good outcome!

For the filling I sautéed baby Bellas, onions and shallots in olive oil and of little dash of white truffle oil. White truffle oil is mines favorite ingredient. It adds such a unique delicious flavor. I can't wait to experiment more with it.

In the same pan I grilled the bread with mozzarella and Gorganzola cheeses and added the sautéed veggies. Flip, grill, melt the cheese and prepare for heaven in sandwich form.

I could eat this every day!!!

No comments: