Search This Blog

20 October, 2011

Chicken Gorganzola w/ Mushrooms

Really, I would just like to call this dish "The best thing I've ever made!"

I started out with the idea of chicken cordon blue in my head. As I cooked and drank wine, it turned into this! Wow!

- Roasted Roma Tomatoes w/ Parm -
These are one of my new favorite side dishes. They are super cheap, easy, and have lots of flavor after they are roasted.

- Chicken -
Sauté the mushrooms and shallot in a little olive oil until tender and then set them aside in a bowl.

In the same pan, I cooked a butterflied chicken breast in just a little more olive oil. Once cooked all the way through, I set it on a plate and topped it with crumbled Gorganzola cheese to let it melt.

I returned the mushrooms to the pan, deglazed it with some chicken broth and sprinkled in some Parmesan cheese slowly, while stiring. As it reduced the sauce turned creamy.

Pour the mushrooms and sauce over the warm, melted chicken and cheese!

You will love this! Promise!!!!!

No comments: