Search This Blog

23 March, 2011

Light Blue Cheese Vinegarette Salad Dressing

While putting myself through complete hell at the gym on the "Wave" machine the other day I watched, but didn't listen to, the Martha Stewart Show. She had a chef on her show from South Africa. He was making a salad. It looked amazing! I watched him make a salad dressing that I couldn't wait to try to make. I now have a new favorite, low fat, super flavorful salad dressing that takes no time to make.
Ingredients
1 Shallot very finely chopped
3/4 C Red Wine Vinegar
2 T Agave Syrup or Honey
1 tsp. Miracle Blend (seasoned salt)
A couple grinds of the black pepper mill
1/2 C Light Crumbled Blue Cheese
Mix all together in a bowl vigorously (HA!) with a whisk so that some of the blue cheese chunks break up and give the dressing a creamy look. Serve over you favorite salad fixins!!!!

No comments: