Search This Blog

12 February, 2011

So excited.....

I have been wanting new knives for a long time now. My brother is a chef and has been pushing for me to get one knife in particular. He said if I'm going to spend money on a good knife that I had to buy a Wusthof Classic Santoku 7". So I shopped around for this knife. IT WAS $149.00. That's crazy! For one knife?!? Over the past couple months I would find some sales on knives and call him to see what he thought. No matter how good the deal he told me NO everytime. He even called me when he was out shopping once to tell me that he found that knife on sale for $100.00.....still too much for me.

For the past week I've been watching an auction on Ebay for THE knife that came with a wooden cutting board. Retail price is $199.00.

I WON!!!! I got the combo for $66.00. Shipping was $12.50 so my total was $78.50. That is 61% off! Quite a deal! I even bought a sharpener to go with it. I can't wait for my new toys to arrive.


Here is a picture of my new knife>>>>>>>>>>







and here is a picture of the cool sharpener>>>>>>>>>








Watch out fingers! You are in real danger now!!!!

No comments: