Search This Blog

16 January, 2011

New Year.....New Pots and Pans!!!

After 3 years I finally broke down and bought some new pots and pans.  The last set that I had were very poor quality.  They were all to the point that they were no longer non-stick.  I shopped around and found lots of sets that were WAY more than I wanted to spend.  On a TJ Maxx shopping trip I found my new pans.  I had never heard of the brand so I did a little research before buying them.  They had good reviews on Consumer Reports.  They are German made.  They are called Berndes.  I mixed a matched two different styles to add a little flair to my kitchen wall where I hang them.  Solid, heavy, non-stick and the styles are a little different than the average set of pans.  I even found a teeny, tiny pan that is just perfect to fry one egg! I LOVE them!!!  They are really nice!  I am very happy with my choice!

No comments: