Search This Blog

17 January, 2011

Horseradish & Dijon Mustard Pork Tenderloin w/ Roasted Potatoes, Carrots and Fennel

This was delicious!  I can't wait to prepare fennel in other ways.  It is absolutely delicious!!! 

I will attempt to type this recipe below. I have to warn you though....my recipe will not be scientifically accurate measurements.  I do not use measuring spoons or cups.  I do, however, note the "estimated" amounts of the ingredients used.  I think that cooking is more fun without the stress of measuring everything precisely.  This is why I don't bake!  I don't like to measure things!!!  :)

Ingredients:
1 whole Pork Tenderloin
Marinate for a couple hrs. in a zip lock bag in the refrigerator w/:
Miracle Blend  (or any other sort of seasoned salt), fresh ground pepper, 2 Tbls. Dijon Mustard, 1 Tbls. Horseradish

Chop and combine in a bowl:
3 Tbls. melted butter
3 Tbls. EVOO (extra virgin olive oil)
1 small onion quartered
4 carrots or 10 baby carrots chopped
4-5 small potatoes peeled and chopped
1 fennel bulb quartered and chopped
2 garlic cloves minced
season with salt and pepper

Combine all in a roasting pan or casserole dish. 
Bake 375 for 45 min.
Remove tenderloin and set aside w/ foil tent
Continue baking veggies for 20 min.
Return tenderloin to casserole dish in oven.
Bake for 20 more min. 
Remove from oven, set tenderloin aside to rest for 10-15 min.

Slice at angle and serve with roasted veggie! 

Enjoy!!!!!!

No comments: