Search This Blog

09 November, 2013

Black-N-Blue Buffalo Buck Burger



My obsession with creating delicious dishes with venison is growing daily.  I may have to start a blog dedicated entirely to venison.  We shall see! 

This one was a real winner! 

1 lb. Ground Venison
4 Chopped Shallots
1/4 C Blue Cheese
2 eggs
1/4 C breadcrumbs
Season with Blackened Seasoning and S&P

Tip: I always cook a little piece of the meat in a pan to make sure the seasoning is perfect before I cook the burgers.  I do this with all ground meat dishes.  

Patty and sprinkle with a little more blackened seasoning 

Sear in a pan or cook on the grill!  

Top with more blue cheese and some buffalo mayo (mayo mixed with buffalo wing sauce) 

Add a side of oven fries and ancho chili ketchup......Dinner is served!! 

Enjoy! 

No comments: