Search This Blog

14 September, 2011

Mushroom & Chicken Pizza

No sauce needed on this one! The mushrooms are the base and release their delicious juices under the other toppings! Mmmmmmmm!!!

::How to do it::

•Use your favorite crust! I am hooked on the frozen dough pizza crust balls from Meijer. I've never had better crust at home!
•Layer sliced Baby Bella Shrooms
•Thinly sliced onion
•Drizzle with olive oil
•Sprinkle with S&P (I used miracle blend)
•Diced grilled chicken breast
•Dried basil
•Shredded mozzarella

Bake as crust directs!

ENJOY!!!

2 comments:

Cory Lynn said...

I want to try the Boboli crust. Have you? We are so addicted to Sofo's extra thin 9" crusts but it may be time to venture off of our current pizza path.

Alysnlee said...

I have! I thought they were dry. I didn't like them! I've been hooked on this frozen dough for years though so they may have changed! LMK if you try them!