Search This Blog

28 September, 2011

Cracker Crusted Walleye


Although this dish is not incredibly appealing to the eye, it was to my taste buds and very simple preparation.  Any mild white fish would work perfect for this dish.  I inherited a jackpot of fish from my brother Patrick when he moved to Colorado.  This was the last of the walleye that he caught this summer.  Next I will be experimenting with Hallabit that he caught this summer in Alaska. 

::Simple Prep::
Clean and dry fish fillets
Season with Salt and Pepper
Press fillets into finely crushed Saltine crackers

Cook in frying pan coated with cooking spray until crackers are toasted and fish is cooked through. (about 5 min. on each side)

I served it with tartar sauce and gnocchi w/ mushrooms and onions.


1 comment:

Cory Lynn said...

This sounds really good and really easy.