Search This Blog

20 January, 2014

Egg Salad w/ Turmeric


This presentation does not do this delicious salad justice.  It should be served on a gold platter.  I couldn't seem to find one of those in my cupboard, unfortunately.

I've read quite a bit about the health benefits of turmeric recently and decided it was time to give it a try.  I played it safe and tried a simple egg salad.  Simple it is not.  The favors are so bright and delicious.  I want to put turmeric in everything I cook. It's fantastic! 

Without any specific measurements, I threw together some typical egg salad ingredients and added turmeric:

Hard boiled eggs - about 10
Mayo - about 1 Cup
Deli Mustard - 1 tsp.
Green Onions - 3 chopped
Turmeric - about 1Tbsp.
Salt to taste 

You will never make egg salad again without turmeric. 

Ever! 

No comments: