Search This Blog

24 July, 2012

Smoked Blue Cheese and Honey Flatbread


I love when I make happy mistakes!

I grabbed a container of smoked blue cheese rather than the regular crumble blue cheese that I normally buy.  When I first opened the container I thought that it had gone bad because the edges of some of the pieces were a little brown.  When I looked for the expiration date I realized that it was smoked....hence the brown edges.  I was a little nervous about it but figured just like any smoked meat that I had, smoked blue cheese had to be good.  Well....turns out it is fantastic.  

I have put this on my scrambled eggs in the morning and decided to try it out on some flat bread, as well.  

This was easy and delicious!

Pizza Crust
Olive Oil
S&P
Smoked Blue Cheese
Parmesan Cheese
Honey

Bake and drizzle with more honey! 

Enjoy!!!

No comments: