Search This Blog

04 June, 2012

Cap City Diner in Columbus, OH

In an effort to break up a long drive from Hocking Hills to home, I was fortunate enough to talk a friend into meeting me for dinner! The menu was a little overwhelming and made it hard to make a decision, but we chose well!!

The rolls are served swimming in a bath of melted butter. I am told at breakfast they add cinnamon and sugar. Yum!

Maytag Blue Cheese Chips for an appetizer packed more calories than I care to know. They were amazing, to say the least!

Blackened Tilapia Po Boy with a side of blue cheese cole slaw was my choice. The light grilled fish was a good balance to the heavy appetizer! It was delicious!

I can't wait to go back to try more of their menu.

I am told that the Eggs Benedict on their breakfast menu is to die for! I will be the judge of that!!!

No comments: