Search This Blog

29 June, 2011

...and life goes on!!!



After a very stressful, worrisome, nothing can go right for me day, I decided I needed to get outside.  My Uncle Billy had been in town the last couple weeks helping get my Grandpa get back on his feet.  He called me the other day and said that there was a plant left at the house that was one of my Grandma's that needed some TLC.  I'm pretty sure it's called a "mother in laws tongue" (the tall ones in the picture).  It needed split, replanted and loved on like my Grandma used to do.  So that is exactly what Bailey and I did!  While we were at it we replanted a couple jade plants that are from Matt's Grandma B's house that we got years and years ago and also some little spider plants that I started off of my sister in law.

I think it's pretty cool to be able to have living plants in the house and know that at one point our loving Grandmothers started them and we are keeping them alive and enjoying them still. 

Probably a little sappy.....but makes my heart feel good, none the less!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: