Search This Blog

03 May, 2011

Nope....can't follow a recipe!


I made the Ants Climbing in Trees tonight.  This picture really doesn't do it justice.  It was really good...but I did not follow the recipe from yesterday.  I just had to add a twist.  I couldn't resist!  First of all I doubled the recipe and made enough for at least 6 people.  Secondly, I used half ground pork and half ground chicken to cut down on the fat and also used only about half of the oil it called for (sesame and olive instead of canola oil).  Oh....and I added edamame.  Other than that, I followed the recipe....Ha!!!

I made my bowl with extra green onions, cilantro and LOTS of Sriracha!
YUM!!!!

Note: The 4 servings that were left over will make amazing lettuce wraps!  I know what I'm having for lunch tomorrow!!! 

No comments: