Search This Blog

04 May, 2011

My life is complete - Instant Pho Noodle Soup

The Asian market that I shop at is my favorite store in the world right now!  On my weekly trip for my breakfast veggie buns I asked her for more of the Pho broth that I got there once before.  She was all out but showed me these, for $0.69.  What a deal!  It comes in a package like ramen....but SOO NOT ramen!  
  • Boil 2 Cups of Water
  • Pour over the contents of all of the packets (I didn't use the brightly colored orange sauce packet.  It smelled horrible and the ingredients said it was just oil...not needed!)
  • Let sit for 3 minutes and you have a bowlful of surprisingly delicious Pho noodle soup! 
I'm in Pho-king heaven...couldn't resist...HA!


I added fresh green onion and fresh cilantro to my bowl!   

YUM, YUM!

No comments: