Search This Blog

04 November, 2012

Sausage, Egg and Cheese Muffins



Ready for a change from the normal Saturday morning breakfast, I tied something new!  
This should be something that I make every Sunday for quick, easy grab-n-go breakfasts during the week.
If I were so regimented to do so, I would, but most likely this will be a fun weekend treat. 

The possibilities for these little muffins are endless.

  • Pre-heat oven to 375
  • Spay muffin pan with non-stick spray
  • Beat at least 4 eggs in a bowl
  • Sprinkle in about 2 Tbls of Italian style bread crumbs
  • Add in S&P and fillings (today I used turkey sausage, mozzarella cheese and parmesan cheese)
  • Mix
  • Spoon egg mixture into muffin pan until each hole is filled at 3/4 of the way to the top
  • Bake for about 12-15 minutes

ENJOY!!

No comments: